Over the past eight years we have been spreading the messages of Elstree Screen Heritage by presenting to such groups as the U3A, the National Trust, the Women’s Institute, Probus, the Industrial Society, the NSPC and Rotary as well as a variety of local community clubs and friendship groups.
Typical comments have been:
- “We all greatly enjoyed your presentation and look forward to your next visit”
- “Thanks for your fascinating talk”
- “Enjoyed your talk immensely”
- “Our members found it informative, entertaining and fun. What more could they ask for?”
- “An excellent talk enjoyed by all”
We can organise a presentation on Elstree: Britain’s Hollywood to your group, whatever its size, using a selection of still photos from our archive collection.
Each member of the audience receives a copy of our Centenary souvenir edition of Town Crier plus a copy of our guide to the local Film & TV Heritage Trail.
We do NOT have a standard charge for our time and expense but we do welcome donations to help support our activities. The amount of the donation is entirely at the discretion of the group to whom we present.